This summer has been a great opportunity to get some side projects done. I was recently commissioned to make an Alice in Wonderland themed sign for a bridal shower. I thought this would be a fun and easy project but little did I know how much work would be put into it; 20 hours and almost forty dollars in product later, the sign was finally completed. The cost to make a sign like this was more than expected and I didn’t even add the cost of labor yet.
Overall this has been a learning experience for me when doing business. It involves communication with the client on how much they are willing to spend in product. I’ve learned that this will effect the overall quality of the piece. I’m honestly really happy with the final piece. It turned out better than expected and I can’t wait to give it to the client.