This week I started making presents for my friends. I wanted to try something I never had before, string art. I have learned that I do not have the patience for it and I am not that good at it. For the first one I wanted to make the super mushroom from the game Mario.
Since it was my first I did not get the nails layered out right, they were either too close or too far, which is why the face of the mushroom is not as round as it should be. I think I did a good job with the string. It looked easy online but it annoyed me the while time I did it. The mushroom is also not in the middle of the wood so I plan on doing something in the background to make it took better.
I started on the next one, but since I don’t have the patience it is taking me awhile to finish it, but I do plan to get them done by next week! Hopefully this one of cacti will turn out better since I have a better sense of how to do it now.