Looking for the chance to get your art or writing published? Why not submit to The Bayleaf? The Bayleaf is Marywood’s journal of art and literature comprised of undergraduate works published every fall and spring. They are currently accepting submissions until November 20. Here are the submission guidelines from The Bayleaf’s webpage:
- Artwork should come in a format that will be easy to work with (jpg, png, gif, pdf)
- The Bayleaf encourages students to submit their artwork as an attached file to email@example.com
- Non-electronic submissions should come in a protective casing
- The artist’s name should not appear on the work
- Include a cover sheet with the following information: 1. The artist’s name 2. Title of the work(s) submitted 3. Major and year of graduation 4. Local campus or mailing address and phone number
For more information and guidelines for manuscript submissions visit The Bayleaf’s webpage.
There is a maximum of five art entries per student and entries will be reviewed anonymously. Prizes are awarded for best art and literature submissions so be sure to submit to The Bayleaf today!