Hello everyone! This week I wanted to share with you all my art resolutions that I want to accomplish by the end of 2021. These are things I want to either improve in or try.
- I want to improve my digital art skills because in the field I want to go in, it has to do with a lot of digital skills.
- Photoshop as well as After Effects are skills I also want to improve in because I love working with both programs, but I find that I can learn so much more about the programs and become better at them.
- I would like to try to get into painting more because it’s an art form that I find to be very relaxing and reduces anxiety.
- I want to try doing some stuff with animation because it’s skill I think is worth learning
- I want to improve on my traditional art skills because I have been doing a lot of digital artworks, but I don’t want to lose my touch with my traditional art skills with a pencil and piece of paper.
- I want to get better at body proportions because I don’t want to lose the skills I have already learned from both figure drawing classes I have taken.
- I want to focus more on the fun of the process rather than just finishing a piece of art just to finish it.
These are my main goals for this year and I hope that I can accomplish them this year.