A few weeks ago, I posted the beginning of a project for a t-shirt design. The project is now finished and ready for print.
Like I had mentioned in the last post, we decided to use the family crest for the sleeve, a detailed drawing of the house they grew up in with the address underneath on the front pocket, and the outline of the house on the back containing all the names.
My process started with hand drawing the house and crest to be scanned into Photoshop. After deleting the white space, I moved them into Illustrator where I cleaned up edges and started my task of hand lettering based on a previous font they had used on glassware.
After finishing each element, I created a mockup and sent in the finals which are found below (for confidentiality purposes, the last name and address are taken out).