One of my first projects for my Interactive Design II class this semester has come to end, I am beyond happy to see the final product. My professor, Sue Jenkins, had us redesign an existing website in Photoshop and build it in Adobe Dreamweaver. The website was The British Pantry.
Here is what it looked like before:
We had to brainstorm new possibilities for this website, which is always a fun experience. I like taking something that exist and finding a better solution for it. We got to recreate a logo, choose new colors, make a new layout, and so much more! All we had to keep the same was the information.
Dreamweaver is a really cool program to use. It definitely is like a puzzle. It is complicated to begin, but once you get the hang of it, it can create a beautiful website, just like the end picture of the puzzle.
After hours of brainstorming and recreating, here is the solution I created:
I created a whole new aesthetic for the website and am very happy with the outcome! I also got to learn more about Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS.