Just keep pinning, just pinning, pinning, pinning, what do we do, we pin, pin, pin
Hopefully most of you got that Finding Nemo reference, if not I’m sorry and 10/10 recommend that you check out that movie. Now, that I got that out of the way, I want to talk to you about why you should pin! Here are my top five reasons to pin on Pinterest!
- Inspiration: There is nothing more inspiring than a boat load of awesome new ideas to try. It has all the answers for us craft loving, art doing people. My fellow classmates and I love to be updated on the newest styles, and Pinterest is one of the best things to guide us. Whenever we are stuck, we do a quick search, and find amazing results that impact our designs.
- Publicity: SOOO many cool artist and crafters become recognized through Pinterest. With the world reposting their work, more and more people find out about them, and your work can get noticed too. Take the time to post and show off your skills.
- Social: Not only can you spend hours staring at it. It is a way to meet people online and show your friend new ideas you can accomplish together. Having a hobby with a friend makes things so much more fun! Also it can be a lot more fun to stalk peoples creative talents then their annoying, “Just ate dinner, going to work” Facebook updates.
- You can always find what you’re looking for: No matter what you want to see, Pinterest has it. You can find, humorous things, artsy things, unique new things to try out, DIY projects, musical inspiration and trends, top movies and tv shows, organizational techniques, and famous bloggers.
- Relaxation: Last but not last, my favorite reason. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, to just sit back with relaxing cup of tea and scroll for hours, on my laptop or phone. It is so relaxing! It really gets your mind thinking about what to do next, and how to accomplish it.
At the end of the day, I think everyone could use a little time exploring, to get their creative mind working. Feel free to check out the neat stuff I find on my profile, and share the awesome things you find with me!